There is a good news for people who are searching for Bank Jobs. Dena Bank, Mumbai have announced recruitment for Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
Dena Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017-18
- 1 Dena Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017-18
- 2 Vacancy Details:
- 3 Selection Criteria:
- 4 Dena Bank Jobs 2017-18; Important Dates:-
- 5 Student Intake (Selection Exercise 2017-18):-
- 6 No. of Vacancies; Category Wise –
- 7 Eligibility Criteria for PO in Junior Management Grade:-
- 8 A – Qualification (As on 1st April 2017) –
- 9 B – Age (As On 1st April 2017) –
- 10 C – Nationality/Citizenship –
- 11 How to Apply for Job?
- 12 Application Fees –
- 13 Selection Process(Exam Details)
- 14 Important Links –
The Bank management is looking for candidates who have all-around banking knowledge and skill through 1-year post graduate certification of Banking and Finance at famous Amity University. It also includes 9 months on-campus program as well as 3 months on-the-job training schedule in Dena Bank Branch.
Name of the Post – Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
Number of Vacancy – 300
Age Limit – 20-29 Years
Eligibility – Graduation (Minimum 60% Marks)
Salary – Not Mentioned
Job Location – Mumbai
The most common selection procedure shall be followed to select the candidates. It consists of an online exam (Objective and Descriptive) followed by Group-Discussion and Personal Interview.
The candidate who will be selected has to attend 1-year intensive training program under the post graduate diploma in Banking & Finance at Amity University at mentioned above.
Note: Admission to the twelve months Post Graduate Certificate Course in Banking and Finance from Amity University has to be conducted at the Amity University, NOIDA comes with an assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Dena Bank on successful completion of the course and on-the-job training of three months in Dena Bank Branch.
Dena Bank Jobs 2017-18; Important Dates:-
|Start date for Online Registration||18.04.2017|
|Online Payment of Application Fees||18.04.2017 to 09.05.2017|
|Last date for Online Registration||09.05.2017|
|Download of Call letter for Examination||After 30.05.2017|
|Date of Examination (Tentative)||11.06.2017|
Student Intake (Selection Exercise 2017-18):-
3 different batches of students will be inducted in Amity University through Selection Excercise 2017-18(April 2017 – December 2017). The number of students in each batch is decided by the bank itself according to the requirement.
However, the total number of candidates intake is 300 which is provisional. It may vary depending upon the future needs and requirement of Dena Bank and available of candidates in the respective category.
No. of Vacancies; Category Wise –
|No. Of Posts||Age as on 1st April 2017|
|General||OBC||SC||ST||Total||OC/VI/HI||Minimum 20 Years -Maximum 29 Years|
Eligibility Criteria for PO in Junior Management Grade:-
A – Qualification (As on 1st April 2017) –
Graduation degree with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from recognized university.
B – Age (As On 1st April 2017) –
The applicant must be born between 1st April 1988 and 1st April 1998. However, there is an age relaxation for SC/ST/BC, Ex-servicemen, and other minority groups –
|BC(non-creamy layer)||3 years|
|Ex-servicemen and Commissioned Officer||5 years|
|All persons who have ordinarily been domiciled in J & K State during 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989||5 years|
|1984 riot victims||5 years|
|PWD||SC/ST – 15 years
OBC – 13 years
GEN – 10 years
C – Nationality/Citizenship –
The candidate must be –
- Permanent Citizen of India.
- A Subject of Nepal.
- A Subject of Bhutan.
- Tibetan Refugee who came in Indian before 1962 for permanently living in India.
- Indian origin person who has migrated from Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan, East African Countries Like Uganda, Kenya, Malawi, Zambia etc. with a purpose of permanently living in India.
How to Apply for Job?
All the applications must be accepted online as there is no other mode of application will be applicable. Candidates can apply online from 18/04/2017 to 09/05/2017 through Dena Bank Official Website.
However, before filling the application candidate must have –
- Scan copy of Photograph and Signature.
- Necessary documents for Online Payment.
- A valid personal e-mail ID.
In case, If the candidate is not having a personal email account, he/she should create the one(The Whole process will take not more than 10 minutes).
Follow the steps to apply for PO Junior Management Grade of Dena Bank –
- Visit Dena Bank Official Website – denabank.com
- Click on Recruitment in the Menue bar.
- Click on “Applications for PGDBF Course for prospective Probationary Officers in the Bank – 2017“
- Now, Click on “Click here to register & apply online“
- Now, Click on “Click here for New Registration” button at the top.
- You will be redirected to the online application form.
- Click on Continue button and start filling the application form.
Application Fees –
Rs. 400/- for General Category.
Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD applicants.
Candidate can pay through Credit or Debit Card only.
Selection Process(Exam Details)
All the candidates shall be selected by Dena Bank through online exam followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
However, The exam is distributed in different categories –
|Type||SL||Name of Test||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Objective Test||1||Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|3||General Awareness (related to Banking Industry)||50||50|
|Descriptive Test||5||English Language||02||50||30 Minutes|
Important Links –
We will all the candiates a very best of luck for the exams. Give your best and get desirable sucess. We will update the website with all latest news and update related to Dena Bank Jobs 2017-18.